- Stop blogging and sort out the day.
- Make sure husband is safe and worry whilst he ventures out on his mobility scooter.
- Edit River Dark.
- Prepare first post - interviews with authors.
- Phone opticians.
- Write in rusty German to friend and post email.
- Sort out bills.
- Add beginning of River Dark to social media
- Get on with it, it will soon be Christmas. Arghh!!!
Monday, 31 July 2017
A day in the life of Carer and Author Carole Anne Carr!
I’m looking for Fymm now that the early frosts are nipping my fingers and toes, like a bite from his small sharp teeth. It’s nearly a year s...
I have had to read the author Angela Carter and I find her work brilliant, even though I am not a fan of her genre. But as she wrote many ge...
The July 4 th IWSG Question is “What are your ultimate writing goals, and how have they changed over time (if at all)? A very interesting...