- Stop blogging and sort out the day.
- Make sure husband is safe and worry whilst he ventures out on his mobility scooter.
- Edit River Dark.
- Prepare first post - interviews with authors.
- Phone opticians.
- Write in rusty German to friend and post email.
- Sort out bills.
- Add beginning of River Dark to social media
- Get on with it, it will soon be Christmas. Arghh!!!
Monday, 31 July 2017
A day in the life of Carer and Author Carole Anne Carr!
Another question from Alex's support group, and I wonder how many people reply in a positive or negative fashion to this query. Mayb...
Today, I have the pleasure of interviewing one of my favourite authors, Glynis Smy. Glynis is a very popular author with a great demand...
The final year of the M.A. will entail completing five hours work every day for as many times as I can manage until next October. And ...